Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Byers/Berardi Family

Saturday morning gave me a good workout!! which is good b/c I have been slacking in that department the last few weeks! As enticing as Zumba is... its hard to get myself there!
Large Family group pictures are always fun and entertaining... the key is to have patience and an attitude of fun- which Sarah displayed very well with her two toddlers! Baby Lawson just chilled out the whole time-he didn't have a clue as to what was going on! good times! look at the chunky little face! he has gotten so big since his newborn shoot I love this age and how wide eyed they are and un aware at the same time! such cuteness!talent and years of experience my friend.... look at Grandpa holding the two of them! Thanks for coming to Wichita Falls! I had such a blast! and I am very thankful for the workout! =) such a beautiful family you guys have!

No comments:

Post a Comment