Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Berardi

Little Lawson has arrived! and what beautiful baby he is and so well tempered! I didnt hear him cry one bit.. maybe a little bit of fussing-but he was hungry- so thats expected! This is my absolute favorite type of newborn shoot. The Berardi family welcomed me into their home and we took pictures of Lawson in his environment-which is so personal and sentimental! truly makes the pictures that much more meaningful! I loved watching Amy look and hold her little baby.. its such a beautiful moment! this is him getting a diaper change... so content! such a candid moment.. after he had pooped on everyone and was about to eat.. daddy loving on his baby boy!Amy and Justin- Thank you so much for letting me into your gorgeous home and allowing me to capture this oh so precious time in your life! yall are going to be fabulous parents!!

1 comment: