Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kathrn & Daniel

Friday evening I got to spend some time with Kathryn and Daniel... We had met up the week before to talk about their engagement pictures and I knew from watching them talk that we were going to have a fabulous session!! They were up for anything!! I loved watching them interact and laugh together! theres nothing more refreshing than to photograph a couple that will laugh and joke around together! Daniel is so sweet with Kathryn! every time he looked at her you could see the love!!Loved the motorcycle!! anytime a couple brings something that shows off their uniqueness is so much fun!!Kathryn said that it was such a huge part of who he is.. that now its a big part of the two of them! and played a special part in their engagement story =) Thanks guys for choosing to use my for your engagement pictures!! I had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment