Monday, November 23, 2009

Karen & Asa are married

Karen and Asa were married this past weekend! when we originally started talking about their big day I got soo excited when Asa was telling me how they wanted to do the first look and their wedding was going to be outside and they had 24 people in their bridal party! yes you read that correctly 24 peeps in their party 12 girls and 12 guys! Their wedding was very special and unique and I loved being able to be a part of it! Please click here to see the rest of my favorite images from their wedding- I had way too many!
Asa and Karen chose to do a First Look which gave us a lot of time to do some fun pictures of the two of them.. I loved watching them interact..and their expressions towards each other-so full of love and laughter! I say that all the time but that is my absolute favorite thing to watch when photographing couples! He said lets spin you around so I can take a look.... so sweet- admiring his bride! Karen and Asa each had their own bridesmaids and groomsmen- I thought that was really neat!Asa and his friends always have a contest at weddings to see who has the best jump... so we had to do some fun jumping pictures... Im so thankful for my hubby Chris who came along with me...he did a great job and I love the angle he got of the jumping on the left side. Asa, who is very well organized and basically did most of the organizing of the wedding forgot his vows he had written =) so minutes before the ceremony a friend was reading them to him off of his computer at home.. I love when couples write their own vows... they are always so meaningful!Passionate kiss and then dancing down the aisle =) I had the best time at their wedding... and it was obvious all their guests did too... there was more dancing on the dance floor than i have seen all yr at weddings! the cops even showed up when the groomsmen set off fireworks as the couple drove away =) good times!!
Dont forget their slideshow by clicking here

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and exciting wedding. Great job of capturing the youthful spirit of this couple. Your images are fresh and so colorful. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete