Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's a sneak peek from Kelli and Jared's annual family photo shoot Wednesday night.... I wish I would have had time to get all my favs edited and posted before traveling for Thanksgiving but I wanted to at least give yall a sneak peek. They are always so much fun... and Jared insisted they do some jumping pictures... Kelli is pregnant- so we let Jared do most of the jumping! =)

I'm really enjoying a couple of days off from shooting but yes I am still working on Thanksgiving-sad I know.... the rest of the family is watching football- and honestly its just not my thing... so I thought i would send out a Happy Thanksgiving to all my loyal blog readers... I hope God is blessing your life and overflowing your heart with reasons to be grateful- He is mine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment