Sunday, June 14, 2009

Michelle & Clay are hitched!

What a way to come back from vacay! believe it or not I was truly excited about coming home from vacation in order to photograph this couple. They chose to do a 'first look' which was fabulous! We were able to get all the pictures done with tons of time to spare before the ceremony, before it got dark, before it got even more muggy outside and before it poured rain all night =) but here is the lovely couple you have so graciously visited my blog to see.. I couldn't decide which dress picture I liked best... so here is two

Jason and Kara did a superb job on the toasts (no notes to go off of) they were really funny and very heartfelt! probably one of my favorite ring pics to date... The Women's Forum was stunning. The families did an absolute amazing job decorating and making all of the flowers and decorations! Gorgeous! and also a shout out to Sala Deli... the food was so very yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment