Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cherise & Shawn pt2

Last Saturday-June 6th- was Cherise and Shawn's fabulous wedding day. It was such a blast and a pleasure to be their photographer. Ive truly enjoyed meeting and photographing them over the last 6 months! I love when I get to know my couples through starting out at their engagement shoot- it makes the wedding day so much more fun already having a feel for their personalities. Shawn and Cherise are such an amazing couple!The bridal party were troopers sticking it out in the heat of the day... when the guys started to complain a tad I reminded them how lucky they were to get to take pictures and drink beer at the same time =) During the ceremony each groomsmen had a fake ring he passed up instead of the real one... such tricksters! high fives down the aislethe jumping picture (the wave not intentional)

Cherise and her dad had the best and craziest father/daughter dance I have ever seen... it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment