Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wilbanks Family

Yesterday evening I had so much fun with Tanner, Jammie, and Tucker! This was the first time to do family pictures outside of a studio and I think they really enjoyed it!! Tucker is soo adorable and just like every little boy-everywhere! I had a blast chasing him around and catching his happy self laughing and smiling! He was loving the freedom and being able to run everywhere! I had a REALLY hard time picking my favorites.. I had to keep narrowing, and narrowing down... I love my job!! I love these next two... i had to post them both! I love how Tanner is looking at Jammie on the left one... I didnt even ask him to look at her.. I just caught it... and its so sweet!
Thanks Jammie for coming to see me! It was such a pleasure meeting you and capturing your family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment