Monday, June 1, 2009

Vacation

is it just me or is the week before a vacation the most stressful week ever?!? My hubby and I will be joining his family in Cozumel this coming Sunday for a little less than a week. On top of stressing about what to pack, what to pack for Aydin to spend the week with his grandmas, having to be at the airport by 4:45 A.M. after a late night wedding on saturday, and the worries of leaving my child for the first time- I have a shoot everyday this week. So not only is this one of my busiest weeks.. its the week before going on vacation. My mindset is.. its ok if i dont get any sleep this week because i will have a week of vacation to follow. =)

so just FYI i will be on vacation June 7-12.

if you are wanting to get a hold of me- shoot me an email-Im planning on taking my laptop and maybe blogging some vacay photos while im there... MAYBE.

one more thing- if you have a June wedding anniversary- tomorrow (tuesday) will be your last day to enter. I will be announcing the winner on Wednesday.

and because a post is always better with a photo... here is a cropped picture of the bride to be wed on saturday!


1 comment: