Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I <3 Ella

I had been watching the weather.. patiently waiting for it to get a little warmer so I could get cute little babies outside- and yesterday rocked my socks off! the light, the location, everything was perfect and Ella was on her very best behavior... her mom made a wise decision to let her sleep as long as she wanted instead of waking her in order to be 'on time' for our shoot. I know my own little boy and if he gets woken up when hes not ready... its bad news! so we started later and it was PERFECT! i laid in the beautiful green grass just snapping away until she was a little tired of just having eggs to play with. and i must admit... i cant compete for attention with cars =)
























1 comment:

  1. beautiful colors! where on earth did you find green grass around here?!?!

    ReplyDelete