Monday, January 5, 2009

everybody is doing it.....

so I thought I would jump on the band wagon and share what I have done in the past.... Last yr was the first time I was asked about taking boudoir pictures.... I was a little nervous at first but it turned out to be a very fun and relaxed shoot and then i did several more...
You may be thinking- I could never do that... its too riske for me! but let me tell you how much your husband will love them. I had so much fun and liked the results so much from the shoots that I also had pictures taken of me and my hubby said it was the absolute best gift ever- he was so surprised and awed. We can make a small album for his eyes only or even a calendar- anything at all. The last one i did a couple of ladies came together and they had a blast!

here a few examples from the shoots....






Email me for more info or for booking an appointment. I promise that no matter what you think you look like- my #1 job is to make you look fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment